To find a challenging position to meet my competencies, capabilities, skills, education and experience.
Nov. 08 – May 10 Al Habtoor Al Gaber JV - HSE Trainer
· Provides training services to support the elements of HSE management system includes training related to occupational safety, emergency services, health, environment and risk.
· Conduct training needs analysis for employees and contractors related to HSE policy and procedures, develops implements and conducts appropriate training programs to support identified needs.
· Assist in the development of appropriate mandatory HSE training materials for all employees and contractors.
· Maintain documented inventory of HSE training including specifications, requirements, and ensure that an accurate database of HSE training is maintained against all employees and contractors.
· Regularly evaluates the effectiveness of HSE training and develops appropriate training solutions/changes to ensure a high level of quality and competency.
· Identifies implements and maintains appropriate training facilities, materials and resources to support HSE training needs.
· Submit regular reports to the HSE manager on the status of the HSE training program, analysis trends and make recommendations for improvement.
Oct. 06 – Oct. 08 Al Naboodah Contracting – Civil Engineering Division, Dubai, UAE
· Writing and developing training materials.
· Deliver training in house on health and safety matters
· Maintenance of training materials
· The review and development of courses
· Monitoring of performance system and standards through inspections and audits.
· Ensure accident and incident investigation takes place to highlight deficiencies in determining areas of improvement or change
· Provide guidance and advice on legal requirements and prepare risk assessments
· Monthly fire inspection in all company accommodations and facilities
· Recognizes potential hazards or area of improvement with regard to health and safety
· Implement SMS procedures to ensure compliance standards are being maintained
Sept 04 – Sept 06 Al naboodah Contracting – Civil Engineering Division, Dubai, UAESafety Officer
· To Co-ordinate with the client and sub-contractors in implementation the health and environmental plan, rules, regulations and procedures in an effective manner to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for the employees
· Daily inspection of the site to identify hazards associated with the work
· Ensure daily toolbox talks are conducted
· Conduct and participates job safety meeting
· Investigate all near miss, incident and accident
· Delivering in- house induction and general awareness training
· Providing reports and recommendations
· Liaise with local authorities for accident reports and investigation
May 94 – Oct 04 Seavin Co. Alexandria, Egypt
Lieutenant Health and Safety
· Audit health and safety arrangement to ensure effective compliance
· Provide best practice advise and support to staff
· Review risk assessment and safe system of work
· Liaise with local authorities for contingency planning
· Carry out staff training
· Supervise fire officers on duty to ensure they discharge their functions appropriately
· Oversee general maintenance of the fire engine including minor repairs
· Conduct fire and emergency evacuation drills
· Undertaking detailed audits and providing through reports
· Monitoring and inspection of health, safety and welfare arrangements
Oct. 92/93Higher Institute of Social Work Bachelor Degree
· Train the Trainer, osha – United states department of labor
· Technician member of IOSH.
· NEBOSH International General Certificate – Euro link Safety
· OSHA general industry safety & health.
· OSHA construction industry safety & health
· Environment risk assessment – North Carolina center
· Theory and practice of occupational health and safety – Minnesota
· Unsafe act / Unsafe conditions – University of Minnesota
· Contact investigation – University of Minnesota
· Train the Trainer - Oshacademy
· Train the Trainer – TUV, UAE
· Civil Engineering Diploma – India
· First Aider – advanced first aid – Euro link Safety
· OHSAS 18001 – 1999 Internal Auditor
· ISO 14001 – 2004 , BSI
· Internal QMS auditor training – Moody international
· Quality management introduction – RedVector
· First Aid at Work, Euro link Safety
· Fire Warden duties, Euro link Safety
· Environmental Awareness – Euro link Safety
· Safe use of cranes – Team Safety
· Stress Management & Accident prevention - British Safety Council
· Crisis Management – Euro link Safety
· IOSH Working Safely
· Scaffolding inspection – Euro link Safety
· Basic Fire Fighting – Euro link Safety
· Safe Rigging and Slinging – Team Safety Consultants
· Emergency Medical – Seavin
· Fire Fighting and Rescue- Civil Defense
· Fire Fighting and Fire Suspension – Seavin
· Fire Fighter and Security - USAF
· Computer literate -MS word, excel and power point
· Presentation designer
· Studio 8 program user
· UAE’s driving license
· Certificate of Appreciation – Embassy of the USA
· Certificate of Appreciation – USAF
· Thanks & Appreciation – EAF
· Certificate of Appreciation – RTA , Dubai